About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, convenience store general manager, Nine Inch Nails fan, and hopeless internet addict. And now I'm a marathoner! Blogged By Jaye is my general-purpose blog, and Fat to Finish Line is my running journal. Occasional foul language included on both sites.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The photos...

Even in my short time of interacting with runners, I know it's a common complaint that it seems they never take good race photos.  And, yeah, most of the pics of me from the marathon are, you know, nothing I'd pay money for a copy of.  Either I look like I'm in pain, homicidal, really flabby, or like I just tripped on something.  There's one pretty decent pic where I'm not only running but actually looking up and not glaring or grimacing.  I might get a print of that one.  And shadowy under-eye circles be damned, I do like the pic of me right after I got my medal, even if the medal is turned backwards.  But I'm going to go ahead and put all the pics that I stole from the photo site (thus the watermarks) up here just because it really is an accurate depiction of how I felt the last half of the race.





















No comments:

Post a Comment