About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, convenience store general manager, Nine Inch Nails fan, and hopeless internet addict. And now I'm a marathoner! Blogged By Jaye is my general-purpose blog, and Fat to Finish Line is my running journal. Occasional foul language included on both sites.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

One...

Had a serious bout of full on nervousness yesterday, that started the minut we got on the bus to go to the expo. Either the prospect of finally going to get my bib number and timing chip made it suddenly real, or I was still subconsciously nervous that I wouldn't be able to pick up my packet because I was registered under a nickname. Whatever it was, I had a metric buttload of butterflies throwing a rave in my stomach.

We got to the expo and picked up our packets with no drama, got the tickets for the hospitality tent so Kourt can meet us at the end, and got all our schwag. And then my stomach calmed down.

So I guess I'm all set. I'm sure I'll be a nervous wreck in the morning, but I'm trying to convince my brain that it's just another Sunday run, only there will be thousands and thousands of other people there. No biggie, right?

1 comment: