About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, convenience store general manager, Nine Inch Nails fan, and hopeless internet addict. And now I'm a marathoner! Blogged By Jaye is my general-purpose blog, and Fat to Finish Line is my running journal. Occasional foul language included on both sites.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Miscellanea

1.  I have my race shoes!  I've known from the beginning that one pair wouldn't take me all the way from February to race day, so I've gotten a pair to use on outdoor runs (and then for the race), and my existing pair will be for gym workouts.  I was super excited to see that the ones I've been using were still available to order, although I'm a little bummed that my sister got her pair for about $20 less because she ordered them months ago, but whatever.  I like the way they feel, the pair I have has served me well, so I don't feel bad about paying full price.  And most of all they're so pretty!  All hot pink and neon green! 

Now all I need is a different colored pair of laces, so I know which pair is which.

2.  During my internet down time, I hit another 10-pound weight loss milestone and took more pics.  The odd thing is that between the first pic (210 lbs) and the second pic (200 lbs) I didn't feel like there was a big change in my body, but the pics show noticeable difference.  This time (190 lbs), I feel so much smaller and more toned, and yet it just doesn't read that way in the pics.  But whatever.  Maybe it's the tighter workout pants.



3.  I really thought I had more to write about, but I can't come up with anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment